The Open Group, the vendor-neutral technology standards consortium, is hosting its upcoming “Open Digital Standards” event October 26 – 27, 2021.
The Open Digital Standards event will bring together vendors and end-user organisations from across the globe to discuss how the cross-industry development of open standards is helping businesses become digital-first.
The virtual event will start at 11:30 am Shanghai local time on Tuesday October 26, and finish at 1:30 pm local time in Boston on Wednesday October 27. Regional sessions will be hosted in their local languages by all The Open Group offices throughout the globe – Shanghai, Mumbai, London, Sao Paulo, San Francisco, Tokyo, Johannesburg, Boston.
The Johannesburg event will take place on Wednesday, 27 October from 10h30 – 14h00 SAST. The presentations will cover a variety of topics including: The Open Group South Africa; TOGAF for Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow; Applying TOGAF in the Public Sector; Global Merger combined with Digital Transformation using Enterprise Architecture as Strategy; and Architecture, the Language of Complexity.
Key speakers at the event include:
• Steve Nunn, President & CEO, The Open Group
• Stuart Macgregor, Chief Executive, The Open Group South Africa and Real IRM Solutions
• Paul van der Merwe, Head of Enterprise Architecture, Standard Bank Group
• Anneke Thorburn and Raymond Wessels, Senior Specialist: Business Consulting and Advisory Consultant: Business Consulting, BCX
• Mark Van Bavel, Executive Vice President, Digital Platform Architecture - Global CTO Office at NTT Limited
• James Thomas, Enterprise Architecture Lead, The South African Reserve Bank
• Adriaan Vorster, Specialist Trainer, Real IRM
Agenda and registration details can be found here - https://meet.opengroup.org/event/25-year-anniversary/south-africa.
About The Open Group
The Open Group is a global consortium that enables the achievement of business objectives through technology standards. Our diverse membership of more than 850 organizations includes customers, systems and solutions suppliers, tool vendors, integrators, academics, and consultants across multiple industries. Further information on The Open Group can be found at www.opengroup.org.