The Strategy to Portfolio (S2P) Value Stream - Drive IT portfolio to business innovation
- Provides the strategy to balance and broker your portfolio.
- Provides a unified viewpoint across PMO, enterprise architecture, and service portfolio improves data quality for decision making.
- Provides KPIs and roadmaps to improve business communication.
The Requirement to Deploy (R2D) Value Stream - Build what the business needs, when it needs it.
- Provides a framework for creating, modifying, or sourcing a service.
- Supports agile and traditional development methodologies.
- Enables visibility of the quality, utility, schedule, and cost of the services you deliver.
- Defines continuous integration and deployment control points.
The Request to Fulfill (R2F) Value Stream - Catalog, fulfill & manage service usage
- Helps your IT organization transition to a service broker model.
- Presents a single catalogue with items from multiple supplier catalogues.
- Efficiently manages subscriptions and total cost of service.
- Manages and measures fulfilments across multiple suppliers.
The Detect to Correct (D2C) Value Stream - Anticipate & resolve production issues
- Brings together IT service operations to enhance results and efficiency.
- Enables end to end visibility using a shared configuration model.
- Identifies issues before they affect users.
- Reduces the mean time to repair.